The NEO offers a 9-step volume control to help you adapt to various listening environments. It uses a multi-function push button that serves as both the on/off control and volume control.
In this article, we'll discuss:
How to Turn the NEO On/Off
To turn on/off, press and hold the button for 2-4 seconds.
- 4 short beeps indicate the hearing aid is turning on.
- 4 rapid beeps indicate the hearing aid is turning off.
- The button also blinks blue when turned on or off.
How to Change the Volume
To change the volume, simply push the button quickly and release it.
- A single beep indicates each step.
- A long beep indicates when maximum volume is reached.
There are 9 volume settings with 3dB of change with each step. The volume starts on step 3 (9 dB) and can increase 6 steps to approximately 27dB. Then the volume returns to step 1 (3 dB) and starts increasing again.
Gradually adjust the volume until you reach a comfortable level where you can hear sounds clearly without discomfort or distortion.
When the aid is turned off and back on, the aid will reset to step 3 (9 dB).