Yes, MDHearing's in-the-ear (ITE) hearing aids reduce background noise in two ways:
- Background noise reduction technology reduces the noise and focuses on speech when you are in noisy situations.
- In-the-ear hearing aids use your own pinna (the visible part of your ear) to help funnel speech into your ear canal.
These work together to help you hear better in background noise.
Looking for more resources?
- What are the advantages of each MDHearing hearing aid?
- How do MDHearing's OTC hearing aids compare to other hearing aids?
- How will I know if hearing aids will work for me?
- How do I change the volume on the NEO?
- How do I change the volume and program settings on the NEO XS?