Charging your hearing aids is easy and convenient. You can plug in the charger while you sleep, power your device overnight, and wake up ready to enjoy another day of crystal-clear hearing.
In this article, we'll discuss:
- How to charge the VOLT MAX
- Charger information
- Charging case LED light indicators
- Charging time
- Low battery warnings
How to Charge the VOLT MAX
- Plug the charging case into a standard outlet. LED2 (middle light) will turn blue to indicate charging, and green to indicate fully charged.
- Place the hearing aids in the charger facing forward. The left hearing aid should be placed in the left side of the charger, and the right hearing aid in the right side. You may need to push down on the aid or rock the aid back and forth to get it seated properly.
- LED1 and/or LED3 (the left and right lights) will turn blue to indicate the hearing aids are charging. Close the case or leave it open — the hearing aids will charge either way. The blue lights will turn green when the aids are fully charged.
The charging case can charge the VOLT MAX up to three (3) times without being plugged in. It takes approximately 2 hours to fully charge the case. When the case has less than 20% power, the middle light (LED2) will flash red.
Charging Case LEDs
The charging case has three LED lights indicating the charging status of the hearing aids and charging case.
It takes approximately 90 minutes to fully charge the VOLT MAX. Once the battery is full, a sensor stops the charging process so there is no risk of battery degeneration if VOLT MAX is left on the charger.
On average, a full charge lasts 15 hours.
It takes approximately 2 hours to fully charge the case.
Low Battery Warnings
A beep from the hearing aids indicates low hearing aid battery. This will repeat every 5 minutes until the battery fully runs out.
When the case has less than 20% power, the middle light (LED2) will flash red.