Charging your hearing aids is easy and convenient. You can plug in the charger while you sleep, power your device overnight, and wake up ready to enjoy another day of crystal-clear hearing.
In this article, we'll discuss:
How to Charge the AIR
- Plug the charging case into a standard outlet. The middle light (LED2) will turn orange to indicate charging and green to indicate fully charged.
- Place the hearing aids in the charger, tucking the stabilizer bar into the well. The left hearing aid should be placed in the left side of the charger, and the right hearing aid in the right side.
- The left light (LED1) and/or right light (LED3) will turn orange to indicate the hearing aid is charging. The lights will turn off when the hearing aids are fully charged and ready to use.
Charging Case LEDs
The charging case has three LED lights indicating the charging status of the hearing aids and charging case.
AIR Charging Case LEDS
It takes approximately 5 hours to fully charge the AIR. Once the battery is full, a sensor stops the charging process so there is no risk of battery degeneration if the AIR is left on the charger.
On average, a full charge lasts 12-16 hours.
The charging case can charge the AIR up to three (3) times without being plugged in. It takes approximately 4 hours to fully charge the case.
Low Battery Warnings
A beep from the hearing aids indicates low hearing aid battery. This will repeat every 5 minutes until the battery fully runs out.
When the charging case has low power, the middle light (LED2) will flash orange.
Looking for more resources?
- View the AIR (3rd generation) User Manual
- How do I change the volume and program on the AIR (3rd generation)?
- How do I put the hearing aid on my ear?
- How do I clean and care for my hearing aids?