Our hearing aids are one-size-fits-most. They are shaped for your left and right ear canals and they come with three different size dome options so you can find the size that fits your ear best.
In this article, we'll discuss:
ITE Hearing Aid Measurements
In-the-ear (ITE) hearing aids have a small, inconspicuous design that fits into most ear canals, sitting at the opening of the ear canal. The hearing aids come assembled with medium-sized domes for your comfort. If these do not work for you, we also provide small and large sized domes in your MDHearing box.
- The NEO XS measures 0.43" in diameter and 0.6" in length. This is our smallest hearing aid and may work best for you if you have small ear canals, or want a hearing aid that is very discreet.
- The NEO measures 0.5" in diameter and 0.875" in length. This is our next smallest hearing aid and may work better for you if you have larger ear canals, or want easier access to the button on the hearing aid.
ITE Hearing Aid Shapes
In-the-ear hearing aids are shaped specifically for either the right or left ear canal. They are marked with an R for your right ear and an L for your left ear.
Looking for more resources?
- How will hearing aids look on my ear?
- How does an ITE compare to a BTE?
- What if my hearing aid doesn't fit my ear well?
- Will my hearing aid get stuck in my ear?