General Maintenance and Care
- Your hearing aid can be cleaned daily with a tissue or soft cloth. Do not use water, alcohol, or other liquid agent to clean the hearing aid as it may damage it.
- For optimal performance, hearing aid tubing and domes should be replaced every 3-6 months.
- Use the included brush to gently clean away wax and other debris.
- Do not let the hearing aid get wet. Do not use hair spray while wearing the aid. Do not expose the aid to excess moisture or heat.
- Avoid physical shock to the aid, such as dropping it on the ground.