It’s important to wear your hearing aids correctly in order for them to be most effective (and to avoid that annoying whistling). Learn how to put the NEO in your ear, and how to remove it. With a little bit of practice, you'll be a pro in no time.
In this article, we'll discuss:
- What to do before you start
- How to identify your left and right hearing aids
- How to place an ITC hearing aid in your ear
- How to remove an ITC hearing aid from your ear
Before you start
IMPORTANT: Always verify the dome is pushed all the way on the hearing aid before inserting into your ear canal. Otherwise, the dome may detach from the aid when removing it from your ear.
How to identify your left and right hearing aids
Each aid is shaped specifically for either the right or left ear canal. They are marked with an R for your right ear and an L for your left ear.
How to place an ITC hearing aid in your ear
- Hold the NEO with the removal string at the bottom and begin to insert the aid into your ear canal.
- Gently pull your ear upward and outwards, and push the hearing aid into your ear canal. The aid should follow the natural curve of your ear canal.
How to remove an ITC hearing aid from your ear
To remove the NEO, simply pull on the removal string.
Please see your User Manual for more information.