Hearing aid has a weak or no sound
- Make sure the battery is inserted correctly.
- Make sure battery is fresh. If there is any doubt, try a new one (where you have to remove the sticky flap off the battery surface, let new battery stand for 1 full minute before inserting into aid). Make sure volume control is on (volume dial should be set above the number 1).
- Check the tubing for any signs of moisture, debris, or ear wax blockages.
- Check the battery contacts to be sure they are not corroded.
- Reposition the hearing aid tubing/dome in your ear canal.
Did you find this article helpful?