What about children with hearing loss?

Our products are not for use by anyone under 18. 

In addition to seeing a physician for a medical evaluation, a child with hearing loss should be directed to an audiologist for evaluation and rehabilitation. Hearing loss may cause problems in language development, educational growth, and social growth for a child. An audiologist is qualified by training and experience to assist in the evaluation and rehabilitation of a child with hearing loss.

Did you find this article helpful?